Eagle Gives Back
Employees at Eagle like to give back – and we encourage it. Of the many volunteer programs and gift matching initiatives we support, most were started by Eagle employees themselves.
We support local charities within Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego such as the V.E.T. a group to support military vets and combat disabled vets to kick-start their own businesses through a weekly think tank group .
We support with our time, resources and money to organizations our employees are involved in.
Our management serves on many non-profit and charity boards including:
Our employees are also involved on a personal basis by:
- Sponsoring a child in Thailand
- Volunteering in their own churches and schools
- Sitting on Fundraising Committees
- Running in marathons and other races to raise money for their favorite Charities
- Painting houses for the elderly
- Thanksgiving Dinner for those who can’t afford groceries
We donate all used office equipment and clothing samples and over-runs to:
- Goodwill Industries
- Local Schools